Our beautiful all white, double storey, self-catering cottage named, “Kothuis”, is perfect for any bride and her bridal party. The loft is an open space, secluded from downstairs and separate bathroom. It has two single beds and a double bed and is spacious enough for your make-up team, videographers and photographers to move with ease while completing their work. There are two en-suite bedrooms that are air-conditioned for hot summers and cold winters and four balconies with a view on the garden and mountains, perfect for capturing all those special moments.
Check-in: 15:00 until 18:00
(late check-ins can be arranged ahead of time)
Cancellations 7 days or less prior to arrival:
100% of total payable
Cancellations 8-14 days prior to arrival:
50% of total payable
Cancellations 15-28 days prior to arrival:
25% of total payable
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon arrival report any item that is not in a working condition and we shall attend to it.
- You are liable for any damages/losses/breakages, which you caused to the accommodation or its contents, it must be reported to the owners immediately and you will be responsible for the replacement cost of the item.
- Non smoking cottages.
- Additional blankets/duvets are provided in the bedroom cupboard/kist.
- A clean set of linen and bath towels will be provided between stays longer than 7 days.
- Please consider the environment when using water and electricity, please switch off the air-con when leaving your cottage and hang up towels to dry.
- No pets allowed.
- The number of people is restricted to the number of beds per cottage. Kothuis allows maximum 6 people. Tuishuis a maximum of 4 people.
- THE PREMISES AND FACILITIES ARE ONLY FOR THE USE OF PAYING GUESTS.
- No other persons to reside at the property, other than those persons specified at the time of the booking. The owners reserve the right to consider a booking void, if other persons are found to be staying in the accommodation without the prior permission of the owners, or, if on arrival, the number in the party exceeds that as listed in the booking confirmation agreement, and the party will be asked to leave or, as applicable, will not be permitted to check in.
- The property must be used solely for the purpose of self-catering holiday accommodation and not for the purposes of dinner parties, parties, or for entertaining other visitors at the property.
- Silence is to be observed from 22h00 (10pm).
The sound levels of music/sound equipment must be kept at a reasonable level at all times – not be a nuisance to other guests.
- Guests are responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows, and securing the accommodation when absent or sleeping, and for minimising fire risk in the property at all times.
- The property must be respected and looked after during any stay, and left in the same clean and tidy condition, with full inventory, as it was on arrival. If not, an extra cleaning charge of R250 will be applied.
- No cleaning service unless arranged prior to your stay at an additional cost.
- The owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to any persons or property whilst using the premises, or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- In the event of any breach of the above terms, or if complaints or disputes arise which give cause for disturbance, or behaviour occurs that is deemed by the owners to be unacceptable, we reserve the right to access the property without prior notice/permission and to ask any person/s to vacate the property, immediately, without notice, or any reimbursement of monies paid in advance for the full term of the booking.
- The acceptance of your reservation confirms your acceptance of the above terms & conditions. This is a legal agreement which is binding.